Fitkiri- Ad posting rules
Fitkiri is free to use and available for everyone over 18 years of age. We intend to keep this platform a secure and clean place for people to trade their goods and services. Use of our platform including creating account, posting ads, user communication etc is guided by our ad posting rules:
- One ad is allowed for one specific product or service, duplicate ad for the same product/ service, even posted from different account and with different description wont be tolerated and deleted immediately.
- All posted ads on fitkiri should be rightly categorized, its the only way to ensure the content is found at the right places of interest and searches. (You must choose the single most relevant category for your ad)
- Any ads that aren't descriptive enough would be reviewed and removed if necessary as it makes for a bad browsing experience.
- Use of pornographic content (images, links), inappropriate language, content considered to be discriminatory on any specific race/ religion/ gender or in general any content deemed widely unacceptable in nepalese society wont be tolerated in any ads in any form.
- Ads posted on our platform shouldn’t be crafted to lure more traffic under false pretenses. Such click bait actions could be but aren't limited to ads with, ad titles that doesn't match the content of the ad, ad titles that includes prices and personal information, ads advertising products at prices way lower then the average market value, ads selling counterfeit products, ads placed with intent to redirect traffic elsewhere. All such ads would be removed immediately.
Fitkiri reserves the right to remove any ad that we feel is not relevant, or of value to our community, with or without notice to the ad poster.
There are several ways a ad is found in breach to our posting rules:
AD REPORTING: All displayed ad on fitkiri has the report button, enabling active fitkiri members to report any ad they find and deem to not have followed our general posting rules. While a report doesn't automatically remove an ad, we place it under review for moderation and take appropriate actions. Ads with multiple reports however would be automatically disabled without review.
HUMAN MODERATORS: Our team constantly reviews all ads posted on our platform. We would flag and review any ad we think to not have followed our posting guidelines.
Despite having checked through all the terms and if you feel none of them apply to your ad, yet your ad has been removed, please let us know here (contact us) and we would be happy to help out.